Am 21.08.2013 15:54, schrieb Nino Novak:
> Am 21.08.2013 06:42, schrieb David Love:

>>> 7. Print as mailmerge (or form letter or whatever it's called) into 1
>>> document
>>
>> I do this by Printing to file.  The first ticket is correct.  Tickets number
>> 2, 3 and 4 are not numbered.  It then goes to the next page where the first
>> ticket is numbered 2 and the other three are not numbered.  And so it goes
>> on until the end of the records.  Each page is the next number.
>
> then the "Next Record" fields seem to not work, see below.

Oh, I think here I draw the wrong conclusion: If the field numbers are
"empty" then only the number fields from the first ticket have been
correctly inserted, the other fields must be somehow wrong.

However - make the fields visible with Ctrl+F9 (or View > Field Names)
then look what's wrong with them :-)

BTW: If you want a preview of the resulting Merged Document on the fly,
you can select a couple of rows in the F4 data source window (click on
the first row, then shift-click on the tenth row or so, so that they are
all marked blue) and click on the "Data to fields" button in the data
source window.

Nino