 From: Tim Deaton <t...@timdeaton.org>
To: LO users <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Sunday, 18 August 2013, 13:23
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writer tab stops setting keeps reverting to .5"

I'm using LO 4.0.4.2 on Windows 7.

Before moving to 4.0, I had my Writer tab stops set to .25" (using Tools
- Options - Writer - General - Tab Stops).  I set it once and it stayed
that way.  But since moving to 4.0, it reverts to the default .5"
settingevery time I start Writer - even on existing documents - and I
have to redo my .25" setting.

Does anyone know if this is being fixed in 4.1, or how to cure the problem?

-- Tim