 From: Bruce Carlson <bruce.carl...@nepean.com>
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 August 2013, 6:13
Subject: [libreoffice-users] editing Sharepoint documents

Hi All,

I've been trying to find a way to checkout and edit documents from sharepoint
libraries.
I want to be able to use libreoffice on Ubuntu to edit both Microsoft and open
document formats.
I am able to checkout from sharepoint but the documents open in libreoffice as
readonly.

I've been trying to find plugins etc.  on the internet but I always end up
being directed to a page that does not exist
Anyone know how to do this.

Thanks,

Bruce Carlson.

Website: www.nepean.com<http://www.nepean.com>