On Saturday, November 02, 2013 12:46:43 PM Urmas wrote:
> "Les Howell":
>
> Just a simple question, Do you know who originally designed Microsoft
> Office?
>
> Microsoft mostly.

> to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Thats not totally correct if I remember right. Office started out as a
joint project between IBM and Microsoft for the original PC. There was a
differnet of directions and MS wnd IBM went there own ways. MS took a
lot of the joint developemt (Stole) with them. we used to use Wordstar
on or PC's.

Russ
--
openSUSE 12.3(Linux 3.11.1-3.gfeffbf9-desktop)|KDE 4.11.2
|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce 8400GS
(NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-325.15 Patched)