On 11/06/2013 04:25 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:

> Would someone like to have a copy of all of the colors that I have listed in
> my color chart page[s]?

That list looks a lot like the standard palette that shipped with Oxygen
Office.

> I could work on creating a "standard.soc" file that contains all of these
> colors.  I have just over 500 color names and hex codes, though 100 are
> levels of gray.

What are the source(s) of the palettes in the PDF?
(I just looked at it. )

> I may, when I have a bit of time, create an standard.soc file with all
> of these colors listed as a replacement for the original one that LO has.

> I could also add any color name/code that LO uses, like LO Green2, or LO
> Blue2, etc., that are used in the documentation or on the web pages.

I knew I was missing some colours in my palette.
My section with the Colours of LibreOffice, and The Colours of Apache is
missing.   :(

###

Why on earth was the RGB value display removed from the colour page?
Crayloa Violet can be either #8359A3 or #800080 or #EE82EE?

Normal Green is #006600
Protanopia Normal Green is 99,88,0;
Deutanopia Normal Green is 109,84,24;
Tritanoptia Normal Green is 45,95,102
Fortunately, I keep that set together.
Part of how it keep my sanity, is by looking at those RGB values.

> But, if there are people who want such a list, then I will place it higher on
> my to-do list.

It took me about thirty minutes to construct and test it.
(I'm really out of practice, in constructing colour palettes.   It
should have taken me about a quarter of that time.)

jonathon