I'll have to dig through my basement to see if I still have my PC-Write manual. I loved the cat on the cover. That cat sort of reminds me of the Linux penguin.

Virgil

-----Original Message----- From: James Knott
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:33 PM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: Cost of MS Office relative to LO, was: Fwd: [libreoffice-users] Re: moving to new version of MS Office

Peter West wrote:
If people writing documents on their private computers had been obliged to but a copy of MS Office, alternatives would have been embraced much more enthusiastically.

FWIW, several years ago, I bought a copy of PC-Write for DOS.  It was
shareware, but if you paid for it, they sent a manual.  I might still
have that manual here somewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC-Write