Brian Barker wrote
> o Are your correspondents using LibreOffice (or OpenOffice) to view your
> documents?  If so, in order to see the images they will need to have
> ticked the setting at Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Writer | View |
> Display | Graphics and objects.

I use e-mail based in Chrome ( Zimbra ), also has a Desktop app and I Gmail
too.
Brian Barker wrote
> o Are you distributing the documents in LibreOffice's native .odt format
> or in some other format?  What application(s) are your correspondents
> using to view them?

At the end of merge mail wizard, I select html format. The other options,
creates attached files of the document, but I want to send as "normal"
emails with images.Anyway the attached files, doesn´t show the images.
Brian Barker wrote
> o If your correspondents do not need to edit your documents further, have
> you considered exporting as PDF (File | Export as PDF...) and distributing
> those documents instead?

Yes, but what I need is send the emails not as attached files.Thank you.