On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:47:54 +1100
Keith Bates <ke...@new-life.org.au> wrote:

> Paul suggested using Subtotals on the column with the song title, but
> I found this sorted just that column which separated the song titles
> from other fields. I guess I could have selected the other fields as
> part of the sorting/sub-totalling,
Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned this. You will want to select all
the columns that have data, they will be sorted together.

> but the pivot table has the
> advantage of giving the information without messing with the data.
Yes, I also found it the best solution. I too haven't really used them
much. Hopefully I will remember them next time I need this.

Glad you found a solution that worked well for you.

Paul