Tinkerer wrote:
> That is exactly what I am trying to do.
> I open the CSV Template then I go to Insert Sheet from File > OK and it
> creates another sheet either before or after the sheet from the Template.
> I finish up with a two sheet file, one sheet Formatted and the other sheet
> with the Bank info.
> What I want is a straight Import to wherever I have put the cursor.
> No complicated choices either.

Create your document first from the template, then insert the data.
This is the way templates work.  For example, I have a standard form
that I use to create letters.  I started by creating a new document from
the default template, made my changes and then saved as my "Letter"
template.  Now, when I want to create a letter, I make a new document
from that template and go from there.  You do not add data to a
template, but you can create a new one by creating a document the way
you want and then save that as your new template.  Then use that
template to make a new document.