James

You have not read my request correctly.
I know how to use Templates and I know you can add to the text, I also know
that you cannot import another file into the Document, you can only Paste
something in.
This applies whether you are using a New Document, or one created from a
Template.
Brian Barker has it right, I must accept that the file will be on another
sheet and then Paste Special into my Formatted Sheet.

I might add. The Bank Date Format uses Hyphens, Cor Nous Extension CT2N
corrects this.
With a small adjustment it will also recognize numbers prefixed by a
Currency sign.

Tink.