Hi :)
A translation into English

"
good day

I would like to report the following problem:

I have to fill out a monthly time sheet in excel format (xls), the sheet
contains the list of days
arranged horizontally;
opening the sheet the column of the first day, rather than contain 1
contains
the last day of the month, eg. for January 2014 I find the following list:

31 1 2 3 ...... 30

in Annex I send the doc.

how can I fix the problem?

Regards