On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Dale Rebgetz <dale.rebg...@setec.com.au>wrote:

> The way it works for me is if "show changes" is de-selected (after the
> changes have been made), then what I see is what you are asking for - the
> CHANGED document, not the original.
>
> Dale.

Made me look Dale, you're right. It is the changed document that's shown as
if edits have been accepted. That's only half of what I am looking for
though.

Would like to be able to toggle state between original, edits displayed,
and edits "accepted" versions of the document. "Accepted" in quotes because
they wouldn't really have been committed otherwise the other document
states would be lost.

In the MS Word of a few years ago this was straightforward to do (could
click icons on a tool bar) and something that I found very convenient.
Especially going back to the original document to be sure my edits hadn't
changed the meaning.

-Alan