Dear all , I can't open from any web pages (https or http) any link to a ODT/ODS/ODP document using IE8 or IE11 (I guess the same for IE 10 and 9 but I don't have a PC with them) on windows platform running Win7 PRO sp1 32bit or Win 7 enterprise 64bit , XP pro sp3. This happens for example trying to open a libreoffice documentation to the page https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ or any other link found on google that address ODx documents. When I click on it I got a popup asking to open or save the file. If I try to open it (without any Libreoffice app opened) but in this case apparently nothing happens. If I look at the programs running I can see that 2 Libreoffice process are opened when I click on the web link. I can then open manually LO , use it but I can't close it until I close the IE left after pressing on OPEN popup. Nothing change if I set LO to stay opened at the startup in background nor if I try to open the link with the LO application already opened. I had the same issue on several PC using different version of LO 4.x (verified on 4.1.0.4 , 4.1.2.3 , 4.1.4.1 , 4.1.5.2 , 4.2.0.4) No issue if I use another browser (firefox,chrome,opera) or if I install (standard setup) Openoffice 4.0.1 , it work immediately , and when I uninstall OO and reinstall LO again the same issue.
Anybody else experienced this kind of issue ?
Can I do some other check to better identify where the problem could be and possibly solve it ?
Thanks in advance
Gianmarco
g.berte...@gb-consulenza.it