Hi :)
Sadly it's not possible to avoid being a fundamentalist with regards
to this issue.  Avoiding being a fundamentalist for one means tacitly
encouraging the blocking of it by the dominant one.  People are so
unaware of their even being a choice that by not spreading knowledge
of ODF people are forcing others to use the other.