Hi :)
Sorry you are not getting any answers from this mailing list!  I guess none
of us know.  Please could you try asking on the Ask LO thing?
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/

There are also mailing lists for various different languages and also many
3rd party sites can help with LibreOffice now.  Since you are in India you
might find this project;
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/
enormously helpful.  They even have their own forums.

Given how long you have been waiting for an answer and given that you
question is quite technical i would ask in 3 or maybe even 4 different
places and maybe link between them when you get a good answer, if you have
the time.   This tactic helps spread the knowledge further.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)