Hi :)
Does anyone know how to get into the code and be able to modify it for a
local organisation?  Should this question go to the devs mailing-list now?

I think all the side-issues have now been resolved but the main part of the
question still remains.

Btw i hope everyone had a good easter, or at least a good holiday!