Urmas wrote:
> you are an idiot that should be kept out from developing office software.

Gee....  I didn't know I was developing office software.  Thanks for
letting me know.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, things have changed a bit in the past
16 years.  Back then, there was still a lot of Windows 3.1 & DOS around,
among other things.  How much of anything still works from back then?
How many still run Word 6?  Back in the mid '90s, I was using Wordstar
2000 (and a bit of Word Perfect 5.2) at work and Describe at home.