Hi,

What I can imagine is the following: Some C++ redistributables. Please try a
parallel installation (start the installer with the option "/a"). This is not a
installation, bit an extraction. If you have questions, please ask :)
Sorry for reply-all. /me on mobile....
--
Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger