At 19:56 08/05/2014 +0100, Alex Kempshall wrote:
On Thursday 08 May 2014 15:43:43 Brian Barker wrote:
At 14:23 08/05/2014 +0100, Alex McMurchy wrote:
I have a requirement to generate PDF's from specific set sheets contained in one Calc document, the document has 85 individual sheets.

You could set print ranges (Format | Print Ranges) on all the relevant sheets - which could cover either entire sheets or ranges, even multiple ranges, within them - and then either use File | Export as PDF... (or the Export Directly as PDF button in the Standard toolbar) or print to a virtual PDF printer (free versions are available).

I want to do it via a macro.

So you have the same problem as the Alex McMurchy who made the original enquiry? I'd hoped you had a problem and were looking for a solution - whatever it might be.

Out of the 85 sheets in the document I would want to create PDFs for 24 of them. I would soon get bored or make mistakes if I generated each manually.

I don't want to argue, but I didn't see anything in your macro that referred to the separate sheets, so you appear to have to run the macro "manually" on each sheet in any case.

But chacun à son goût. Good luck!

Brian Barker