Charles:

I'd be happy to file a bug report, but I'm hoping to find out a bit more the
situation before I do. This delay is partly selfish, because my personal need
is to find a workaround, but I'm hoping it will also help correct the problem
if I can give some details.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)
blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com