So, using adjectives = "disguis[ing] the fact"? Interesting. Evidently,
German is the only non-disguised language (and "chile relleno con carne
asada" should really be "chilerellenoconcarneasada," and it's English
translation shouldn't be "stufffed peppers with grilled beef*" but
"stuffedpepperswithgrilledbeef;" yeah, good luck with that).

*Yes, I know that "carne" is technically "meat," not "beef;" lo se.
However, it's almost exclusively used for "beef," since other meats would
be specified (e.g., pollo asado), so I went with "beef" as a more accurate
translation in this case.