Hi Tom/all

sorry for delay in getting back, and cheers for the info, ill take a look
tomoz night and the link, that much on the go at the moment...

basically what im after is...

A cleaning/HSE Check sheet, that gets printed out, and the staff fill it
out, ie tick the boxes, say whats gone of in that day etc.

i have laid out a sheet, over 2 pages, and the only thing that i want to
basically do is print out 365 (or obviously a leap year 366) page document,
and automatically add a new date to the printed sheet for that.

i didnt want to copy and paste the same thing 365 times, for 4 or 5 times,
as there are different parts of the business, ie Cafe/Bar/Icecream kiosk
etc, which all need their individual style/setup.

i was looking for a quick way to copy the sheet, add a new sheet, paste it,
then do the same thing over and over again. On the second sheet i know i
can make a date = Previous sheet/Cell and +1 to it, and this would be the
one thats copied all the rest of the year, but thats about where my
knowledge on libre finishes (having brought most of what i knew from
excel), but have never done any macro's of this sorts before, well part
from gimp to re-size/touch up pictures, and even then found that i could
have done it quicker manually!

i just would prefer not to copy and paste something a potential 1825
times!! my control and V key probably woudlnt like me very much

Cheers
Phil