Hi,

I do have PowerPoint as well, but do not know the option. You can export as
video, but this is suboptimal.
Did you try to export to SWF (flash) in LibO?
Why don't you install LibO in parallel. It works for all operating systems (I
did not test myself on Mac), but if you know the target OS, this will work :)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger