Hi :)
Many, many people do "goof on the resend".  The mailing-lists here are
set-up to ensure that it does happen.  Glad you noticed and were able to
fix it.  Most people don't realise!

Apache are far better at supporting Base.  Here we rely on a few regulars
who happen to be extremely good with it but they don't seem to have been
around this weekend.  Sorry! :(   Apache forums seem quite happy answering
questions about LibreOffice.  Unfortunately they seem to have 1 forum that
is over-run by spammers and 1 that is excellent and i never remember which
is which.  A google search gave me this forum;
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/
with this section for Base;
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=13
This section has some example databases (perhaps worth modifying?)
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=100

This thread seems to cover how to use Calc for a Form/Report
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18511
but sadly doesn't cover the final step of showing how to build a chart from
there.  My guess is that the chart would be fairly easy from where that
thread finishes.

Apache have further documentation;
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Database

Note that a LOT of the resources Apache has were originally developed by
people who are now in LibreOffice and that there are quite a few people who
work in both projects.

There are also video tutorials
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos?view=1&foss=LibreOffice-Suite-Base&language=English
from a project funded by the Indian Government.  The quality of English is
excellent and it's rare to find one with any hint of an accent
(unfortunately).  I think they take quality very seriously despite but are
still quite a friendly organisation.  We should advertise these tutorials
more widely imo.