Hi all,

I need a solution for an application. In this application, I have to *verify
a Digital Signed* document i.e .ODT / ODS file using Libre / OpenOffice java
API.

Tell me
1. Is there any solution for the above issue?
2. If it is available give the exact way  to implement the solutions.

I have searched I got some *queryInterface* based UNO service to do this
process. But I have not get the exact coding to solve the solution. Please
do this needful.

Thanks... in advance