On Mon, 2014-07-28 at 21:33 +0700, Urmas wrote:
> > What pleasure do you take out of insulting people?
> It is you who are insulting people.

        Please, please - lets calm down =) Charles is right - it makes sense to
have a consistent, findable brand: LibreOffice emphasized - it is good
to have a gentle reminder from time to time that it is good to do that
rather than using 'LO' =)

        Of course, it's not the world's most burning issue - I guess that is
Urmas' point: there are plenty of other priorities; and of course there
is still a lot to do to improve LibreOffice left/right. I don't know
anyone who is satisfied with where we are. I see room for improvement
everywhere left/right. Then again to become overly obsessed by our flaws
is also unbalanced =)

        Quite apart from all that it'd be helpful to be reasonably pleasant to
other people who disagree with us [ working on that myself ;-].

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot