Hi :)
Oddly on the Users Support mailing list we tend to get a lot of questions
asking for support and not so many posts telling us that they don't need
support.

I guess if people were asking for technical support in the social media
thing then they would be a bit lost, right!  Would you solve their problem
for them or push their 'spam' to the proper channels?