Well, of course not.

The difference between 10:25pm and 10:55pm is exactly 30 minutes, or
1800 seconds. But you have 2026 samples, which, at a second each, comes
to 33 minutes and 46 seconds, which is equivilent to a stop time of
10:58:46pm. The extra second is (I think) due to the first sample being
zero seconds after the start time, instead of 1, so you're actually
only adding 2025 seconds, not 2026.

Your samples are spaced more frequently than one second apart, which is
why using a fixed spacing of a second to start the series doesn't work.
Brian's previous answer about using a formula sounds like the answer,
although I haven't looked at it myself. But he knows what he is talking
about, and the approach is the correct one. It calculates the actual
sample frequency and uses that to calculate the timestamps for each
sample. Try that and see if it doesn't give you the answer you are
looking for.

Paul