I really do understand but I think you underestimate the complexity of a
project with more than 10,000,000 lines of code. That being said, I have
no additional feedback and we're not going to be forcing anything on
volunteers so . . . we can agree to disagree and know that this is how
the project works-take it or leave it.

Best,
Joel