Hi,

So beside of what was written I want to explain something. I do not know if I
say it marketing-wise... But still...

Q: Why do not get bugs fixed at the moment they are reported?
A: Before devs see the bug, it goes through the hands of QA. We are a small
team and have a lot of backlog on reported bugs. (More bugs are reported than
we are able to tackle)

Q: Why the hack did you tell someone to get some money in its hand to get it
fixed?