On 11/06/2014 04:33 PM, Virgil Arrington wrote:

On 11/6/2014 3:14 PM, Marc Grober wrote:
Sorry I changed the subject line there... I have never been able to get
the list to copy me with my posts and I just forgot that I had the post
in Sent mail.

I am having the same problem. I never see my own posts to the list. This is new behavior for my system.

I recently had a problem where my old email address stopped receiving emails from the list entirely. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to no avail.

Then, I just signed up with a new email address, but now the list never sends me a copy of my own emails. The only way I know I've posted is if somebody responds.

Virgil
If you use IMAP for gmail, you will have a folder named [Gmail] which contains a subfolder All Mail. There you would see both the emails you sent and those you have received.

Dan