Hello everyone,

As you know we provide several options when it comes to users support. There is: - the mailing lists (this one is in English but others exist for other languages)
- the forum that is really the Nabble interface to the mailing list
- the ask.libreoffice.org website
- IRC channel

Beside these options, we have more informal channels. Aside forums that are not affiliated with the project, there is our Google + community where users support actually works pretty well; and then we have questions and users requests coming from our Facebook page and Twitter account.

While it is a bit unclear what we could do with Facebook at this stage, we are seriously thinking about opening a new twitter account only dedicated to users support. So far one volunteer offered his help, but it's better if we can start with 2-3 volunteers and see where it takes us. If anyone here is interested in joining this effort, please raise your hand here or let me know off list.

Thanks!

Charles.