Hi :)
Oops, sorry!  A PptX file can be renamed to .zip.  It's best to do this to
a copy of the file instead of the original one.

If it really is the older MS format, ppt or pps then that trick isn't going
to work.  I think you can just rename pps to ppt but that doesn't help
either.  I think the pps plays automatically plays whereas ppt opens in
edit-mode.

Actually if you can get into editing mode then you might be able to find a
way of saving the audio file in there somewhere.

MS formats are unreliable so it might be a good idea to save the
presentation in LibreOffice's native format, ODF - specifically Odp for
presentations.  ASfter that when you bring the audio-file back in it should
work.

In general if LibreOffice is struggling with a file then it's sometimes a
good idea to try OpenOffice (and vice-versa).  Microsoft formats are a bit
temperamental and sometimes have problems even in different versions of MS
Office.