I have some rate-of-change triangles I need to change. These show the annual rate of change for different numbers of years and look like this:

2010    X       X       X       X       X
2011    X       X       X       X
2012    X       X       X
2013    X       X
2014    X

Basically, I want to reverse the lines, moving the top to bottom and vice versa. I want to do this so the multiple years go out from the ending date instead of the starting date. Like this:

2010    X
2011    X       X
2012    X       X       X
2013    X       X       X       X
2014    X       X       X       X       X

If I just copy and paste and the cells aren't protected by '$' the cells change accordingly. I don't want that to happen. I want the formulae to reference the same cells. I just want to move them to another location. Is there any way to do this?