Am 23.02.2015 um 13:02 schrieb hw:

> Would it be possible to have one file this "Standard" library is saved
> in for multiple users, or would that give problems with several users
> accessing the same file?  Perhaps I could put it on a network share and
> allow only read-only access to it.

Yes. Build your own LO installation package with your macros in the user
profile.
Just in case your macros refer to a specific class of user defined
document templates: In this case you store all macros in the template
they refer to. And yes, distributeion of such templates requires an
install package with modified profile or a user who installs the
template into the profile via File>Templates>Save...
I can't find the LO administration guide on libreoffice.org. May be
someone else can point us to it.