Hi Andreas, thanks for the amazing info you gave me.
Well, I was not meaning to SQL, because what I want to do right now are
queries using the gird, the queries window.
I wanted some examples of this, with already created queries.
Exactly the last link you gave me...
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26328
Is very useful, because it has queries, created with several functions.
What I am looking for is exactly, that.
However, I need a bit more:
I would need help to understand these functions:
*STDDEV_POP, STDDEV_SAMP, VAR_SAMP, VAR_POP, Collect, Fusion, Intersection*
Those functions are like a mistery. I don't know where may I found
information about what every one of them do exactly.
Could you give me an .odb file with some queries, showing examples for these
functions?
Cheers