also sprach Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de> [2015-04-16 13:05 +0200]:
> Sub protectSheets_onSave(ev)
> eSh = ev.Source.Sheets.createEnumeration()
> while eSh.hasMoreElements()
>       sh = eSh.nextElement()
>       sh.protect("")
> wend
> End Sub

Also does not work. :(

At some points, I get an error when trying to run it. At other
times, the sheets are simply not protected after running it.

Also, it seems impossible to assign a macro stored in a file to an
event. I.e. when trying to assign a macro to "Save Document", the
macros stored in the .ods file are not available. :(

I assume that this is because the macro is assigned locally, not "in
the document". In that case, I would have to make sure everyone
configures the macro in their libreoffice instances, which is
unrealistic (we can't even get everyone to install lint hooks for
Git etc.).

What I really just want is to tell the document that it should never
save the state of sheet protection and always open with all sheets
protected…

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"i think, therefore i'm single"