also sprach Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> [2015-04-16 21:06 +0200]:
> I'm not sure that aspect is clear from Andreas' post but he
> probably didn't mean it to be as rude as it might have sounded.
> It is just something that could potentially be helpful.

Wait wait, I am a Debian developer for almost 20 years and a FLOSS
contributor for longer than that, which means two things: I know
perfectly well how to read messages on mailing lists, and I should
have done my homework better.

I appreciated Andreas' replies and didn't think they were rude.
I should have researched this better and provided more information.
Truth is that I was under time pressure and not particularly excited
to dive into MacroScript or whatever it's called.

So, no hard feelings. I hope I can catch up and deliver what
I should have sent in the first place.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"a warm bed in a house sounds a mite better
 than eating a hot dog on a stick
 with an old geezer traveling on a lawn mower."
                                -- alvin straight (the straight story)

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net