At 22:51 19/04/2015 -0700, James E Lang wrote:
Maybe I'm being over sensitive but I sensed hostility in your response to me.

Oh, no: not at all! Sorry you got that impression. Indeed, I was surprised that you hadn't explicitly suggested that my rejection of the method as a dead duck in my earlier message was wrong. And I replied as I assumed that, unlike me, you had made this method work and I was genuinely interested to know how.

I thought this list was one where everyone (expert or novice) shared for the benefit of all.

Of course it is! Let's not change that.

Brian Barker