On Sat, 16 May 2015 14:17:11 +0200
"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello Charles-H.,

>The point that has not been made yet is that while support on Twitter
>may seem ill fated people do ask us support questions everyday there.
>Redirecting them here or on ask.libreoffice.org is very much what most
>of them want to avoid so we use this optionas a last resort.

Whether people use twitter for support of LO is of no consequence to my
point, which was - if people go there with a carefully crafted 141, or
more, character support request/tweet they might be pretty miffed when
they find it's over the 140 char limit.

--
 Regards  _
Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick