As I worried, my words are insufficient to describe my second problem.
I will say the problem in other words.

If, assume there's some words/sentences in contents area.
and there's one figure, too.
after editing contents in contents area, I'd like to resize the figure.
So, I intended just to select the figure, to resize it.
But, the figure is not only selected but also moved to another position
because the mouse is moved while I select the figure.
It's my fault that I should not move the mouse while selecting the figure.
I should, first, position the mouse at the figure to select. and click then
release the button with caution not to move the mouse.
Sometimes, especially when the Impress is not a active window, the contents
area is moved another position.

Anyway, this is annoying to me. I think this requires too much concern to
users.
If unselected object ignores drag-and-drop motion which is used to move
object, this could be avoided.

I'm not sure which is better.
To move a object, requiring a-priori selection could be annoying to someone.
In my opinion, this is worth of consideration.

I'm curious, is there something I missed?

Thank you for reading.