Hi,

I'm not sure, if my question belongs here or if I should ask on the developer list instead?

Today I tried my extension with LO5 64bit on Win7 64bit.
It crashes after using these lines of code (python):

ctx = uno.getComponentContext()
smgr = ctx.ServiceManager
desktop = smgr.createInstanceWithContext( "com.sun.star.frame.Desktop",ctx)
doc = desktop.getCurrentComponent()

Maybe it doesn't crash immediately but if I try to use "doc", it will.
It also crashes when I try to debug the extension. I use remote control with eclipse and pydev. Usually I'm able to
see and inspect my variables, but when I inspect "doc", LO crashes as well.

I also tried LO 32bit and this specific problem doesn't appear - although there are others.

The exact code, where my extension fails, is here:
lines 255 - 267
https://github.com/XRoemer/Organon/blob/master/source/py/menu_bar.py

Can anyone comment on this? It's quite fundamental for any extension, I guess.

Regards,
Xaver