Am 08.10.2015 um 19:46 schrieb Steve Edmonds:
> Coming in late here, but this looks like reports I import from our
> accounting system up to 4 times an hour.
>
> |     1|02/10/2015|17-2202200|MAKMUR                   |  24 |
> |     1|03/10/2015|14-1403837|SARIPAH                  |  24 |
>

> I think Andreas regexp is good and could be used with a little tweek.
> Part of your problem may be to do with locale.
> The report uses point as decimal and comma as thousands separator. I
> think you are saying your locale uses comma as decimal and point as
> thousands separator.
> Do you have to import these often.
> Steve

Yes, and there are negative percents in braces with lots of spaces and
the % within the braces.
Calc has no problem with (20)% which correctly imports as -0.2. Calc it
does not interprete (20%).
I could not find a locale for currencies with leading "Rp". Indonesian
should work because it has such currency formats but Indonesian import
locale gives text.

And yes, a trivial sed script can fix this. But I'm not familiar with
sed and most users use Windows.
Since LO comes with Python, Python could provide a cross-platform solution.