hi, I have just installed LibreOffice 5 in Win10.

When printing a Writer document the images are not printed, only the text.
The option "pictures and objects" is checked in Printer Setup/ options
Also, in Tools /options the same option is active.

If I print the document to PDF, the image does not appear either.
The image is a.jpg file.  I have not tried other image formats but I am sure
I will use .jpg frequently so I'd like to solve this.

I have a HP laserjet and always has printed images from MS Word.  Word has
expired so I installed LO as replacement.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks.

A.