Den 10.12.2015 22:38, libreoffice-ml.mbou...@spamgourmet.com skreiv:
No problem. Feel free to adapt it if necessary to fit with your style, or clarify anything you think should be clearer.
Thank you.
I will incorporate it when I get some time to do it.
Kolbjørn

Mark.

Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
Thanks.
May I add this to the tutorial?

Kolbjørn

Den 06.12.2015 12:54, libreoffice-ml.mbou...@spamgourmet.com skreiv:
I don't have LibreLogo in my Windows installation, but I might have
used the "custom" install option and chosen not to install it. Anyway,
if it's not already installed on Windows:
- From Windows' Control Panel, open "Programs and Features".
- Find "LibreOffice" (not the LibreOffice Help Pack).
- Right-click it and select "Change".
- In the installation wizard, when given the choice to "modify",
"repair" or "remove" the application, select "Modify" and click "Next".
- Click the "+" next to "Optional Components" to expand the list.
- Click the icon next to "LibreLogo" and select "This feature will be
installed..."
- Click "Next" and continue through the wizard to complete installation.

Those instructions are for the Windows installer. For Linux, there may
be a separate package to install as Philip described. The need for
that (and the exact name of such a package) might depend on which
Linux distribution is installed, and whether LibreOffice was installed
from the distribution's repository or downloaded from libreoffice.org.

Mark.

Kolbjørn Stuestøl - kolbjo...@stuestoel.no wrote:
Is Logo and help for Logo missing in all or many Linux distributions?
If so, perhaps someone will write a sequence telling how to install it?

I do not know when LibreLogo was included in LO. Perhaps some of the
developers knows more about this? I discovered it in version 4.0 or 4.1
for Windows.

Kolbjørn

Den 05.12.2015 16:02, Philip Jackson skreiv:
Hi Kolbjoern,

I've had a look at your tutorial.  You mention LO 4.2 and updates to
5.0. I thought I'd have a look on my machine but I failed at the first
go.

I can find no trace of a Logo Toolbar under View/Toolbars. The LO
Writer manual installed on my computer (where I'm using LO 4.2.8.2)
gives the same info when searched for 'logo':

Strangely though, when I look at the section in the same manual which
describes the toolbars, I don't see any reference to a logo toolbar.

Further investigation shows the existence in Ubuntu of a separate
package "libreoffice-librelogo" which was not pre-installed in the
default distribution.

So it may well be that many other users of LO do not have Logo
available
in a default installation.

Philip