I have LibreOffice installed on several Windows and 3 Linux machines.
On a Dell Vostro 3500, Win 7 Pro, freshly reinstalled 2-3 months ago,
On this particular machine I noticed a few days ago, that the software "Calibre" is
constantly crashing and I get an error message saying:
"No such module as propsys.dll".

Internet search shows, that this is a Microsoft system file.
TODAY I noticed, that LibreOffice is not starting at all (tried all sorts of things).

Is there any word about this kind of trouble?
* I do not know where to download that kind of system file (net says: DO NOT download it from unofficial sites). * I would like to do a "system recovery", but noticed, that setting those recovery points is OFF by default. And since I reinstalled the system recently, there are no points I can the system return to.

Does this leave reinstalling LibreOffice as the only option? Will it help?
(Reinstalling did not solve the problem with Calibre)

Thank you.
Thomas