Did you try running sfc /scannow from an admin command prompt. That is
what seems to show up in the searches I've just done on propsys.dll
problems.

On 31 Dec 2015 at 16:30, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

To:                     users@global.libreoffice.org
From:                   Thomas Blasejewicz <ny...@hb.tp1.jp>
Subject:                [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice does not start any more
Date sent:              Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:30:26 +0900

> I have LibreOffice installed on several Windows and 3 Linux machines.
> On a Dell Vostro 3500, Win 7 Pro, freshly reinstalled 2-3 months ago,
> On this particular machine I noticed a few days ago, that the software
> "Calibre" is
> constantly crashing and I get an error message saying:
> "No such module as propsys.dll".
>
> Internet search shows, that this is a Microsoft system file.
> TODAY I noticed, that LibreOffice is not starting at all (tried all
> sorts of things).
>
> Is there any word about this kind of trouble?
> * I do not know where to download that kind of system file (net says: DO
> NOT download it from unofficial sites).
> * I would like to do a "system recovery", but noticed, that setting
> those recovery points is OFF by default.
>      And since I reinstalled the system recently, there are no points I
> can the system return to.
>
> Does this leave reinstalling LibreOffice as the only option? Will it help?
> (Reinstalling did not solve the problem with Calibre)
>
> Thank you.
> Thomas

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ROSETTA     38576941.083735   |   SETI        71070939.646038
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    83078235.516095