hi brian.
your answer was very complete, useful and efficient specially about
automatic spell checking.
but i did not find standard toolbar and i dont know where it is exactly.
for read only mode, because the persian pdf documents are not
accessible for me and also i want to my documents will be remained
accessible for me too.
for this reason i prefer to dont export them as pdf.
thanks and god bless you.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org