hi.
does she make any change in her libreoffice options?
which version of libreoffice does she use before 5.1?
and also its useful to uncheck these two options as i know.
go to tools, options, view, and uncheck Use hardware acceleration and
Use OpenGL for all rendering (on restart).
hope thats help.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org