Tim,

Many thanks for your reply.

I don't know unfortunately, I would assume the file wasn't corrupted before
encryption, but I don't know for fact, and I don't know if there was ever a
version of the encrypted file that was free from corruption.

The originator of the file will not have access to the original file for a few
weeks at least, unfortunately.

Many thanks for your help!

Best,
Adam